Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mum's The Word

My mum celebrated her birthday on the 19th of February and my dad planned a surprise gathering for her. He got some of her closest friends to come and join our family in the commemoration of her special day.

My dad, Mr Annarhar concentrating behind the wheel.

Me watching my parents and how loving they still are after all these years of marriage. Hoping to steal a tip or two


We travelled via the second link and we travelled quite a distance before reaching the place. It's situated at a place named Gelang Patah which literally translates to Broken Bangle.


The entrance of Saujana,the place where my dad planned a surprise for my mum.

The area was quite muddy and swampy due to the low tide.

Not something I see everyday at a makan place


As we walked further in, another view captivated me. A serene ambience that was a sight for sore eyes.






Birthday girl with friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, Ive been here too! With the pioneer crew.

The food was D.E.licious!

outofmyhair said...

Cool huh..we should go there together sometime..